Friday 16 March 2012

itching to make....

hello lovelies!

does anyone else have this problem??

too many things I want to make/rearrange/tweek......yet no huge motivation to start and/or finish - nor not knowing exactly where to start!!??

today - apart from spending far too long around the interwebs and trolling pinterest - I mucked around with this........



......embroidery hoops, washy tape and a tv cabinet that I'm attempting to pretty up!! there will be more paint and mirrors involved - it's taking a long time to get this one done - but it needed time to evolve from in-my-head concept to hopefully a great outcome.

will keep you posted on this one.


then some of this........



.....I need me some more cushions in the lounge room - and I'm trying to use some of the vast stash that is lurking in various rooms in this house.

again - I'll keep you posted as this one progresses also.

oh - and I just used the new picmonkey - online photo editing software - very similar to the soon to be defunct pinik. I found it super easy - and I'm very happy with the results. (these photos were just snappy camera shots - just fyi)

we're in for a super busy sport weekend for my two oldest girls. a volleyball day-camp / first netball games of the season (grading time) / trials for netball rep teams.

hopefully we'll also find out if the girls have made the state volleyball team for nationals.

fingers and toes all crossed and double crossed here!!

hope you're weekend is quieter than mine!

loads of hugz from here.
cheryl xox.

13 comments:

  1. Good luck to the girls! And don't ever ask me about unfinished craft projects.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looking good. And remember it's the journey that counts
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where this is heading. I've always thought you could do something very fun with embroidery hoops. Can't wait to see what happens :)

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the suspense! Can't wait to see the reveals.
    And thanks for the tip on Picmonkey. I've been wondering where to turn with picnik going away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so curious what your up to with those hoops. autumn is a good time for crafting so i am sure you will finish soonish. x

    ps. fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have our days with less or more motivation. I find going for a walk helps me come up with creative ideas. I can't wait to see the cushions you make for the lounge room.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.
    birthday party photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  8. All looking good. And remember it's the journey that counts. Giant Spider Decorations

    ReplyDelete
  9. idigic is a well-known and reliable social media marketing company that provides Instagram followers to businesses and individuals all over the world. We Instagram followers idigic offer high-quality, organic followers that help businesses grow their reach and exposure on Instagram. With years of experience in the social media marketing industry, we are experts at helping businesses grow their follower base and create successful marketing campaigns on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  10. استخدام شفرات جاتا 7 للكمبيوتر وتقوم بي عمل كل المهام المطلوبة منك في اللعبة  بكل سهولة يمكنك أيضا تحميل اللعبة من خلال موقعنا تحميل العاب الكمبيوتر  و تحميل لعبة جاتا للكمبيوتر جميع الإصدارات اللعبة بكل سهولة بدون اختصار روابط .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your article. You done very nice work in this article post. Your craft look so good and amazing. I must share this one with my female friends. Now it's time to avail vacuum sealer bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for dropping by - don't be shy to shout out hi!!
(i'm a poet and i didn't know it - ha.......sorry!!)
cheryl xox.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...